Bahrain to start work on GCC-funded project
Manama, December 18, 2012
Work on the first phase of GCC Development Programme–funded projects is set to start in Bahrain next month.
This was announced during a meeting of the ministerial committee for services and infrastructure, chaired by Deputy Premier Shaikh Khalid bin Abdulla Al Khalifa, according to a report in our sister publication, the Gulf Daily News.
Works and housing ministries along with the Electricity and Water Authority were tasked with drawing up a list of projects.
The committee also reviewed issues pertaining to infrastructure development and services in different parts of the kingdom, especially the New Exhibition City. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Oman invites bids for key airport project
- Spanish group wins $105m Kuwait cable deal
- Swicorp plans $266m Saudi property fund
- Atkins to supervise $600m project in Oman
- Damac raises $348m in London share sale