Bahrain to start work on GCC-funded project
Manama, December 18, 2012
Work on the first phase of GCC Development Programme–funded projects is set to start in Bahrain next month.
This was announced during a meeting of the ministerial committee for services and infrastructure, chaired by Deputy Premier Shaikh Khalid bin Abdulla Al Khalifa, according to a report in our sister publication, the Gulf Daily News.
Works and housing ministries along with the Electricity and Water Authority were tasked with drawing up a list of projects.
The committee also reviewed issues pertaining to infrastructure development and services in different parts of the kingdom, especially the New Exhibition City. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Arabtec appoints new chief risk officer
- 1,800 contracting workers in Bahrain end strike
- 200 Arabtec workers to be repatriated
- Abyaar announces Dubai project delivery
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Arabtec workers end strike; dispute 'resolved'
- Bahrain launches project for 4,500 homes
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure