Nancy De Sy
Doosan names new PR manager for EMEA
Waterloo, Belgium, December 17, 2012
Doosan Construction Equipment has appointed Nancy De Sy as the company’s new corporate and public communication manager for the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region, based at Waterloo in Belgium.
De Sy will be responsible for corporate publications and international PR in EMEA, working closely with a network of PR agencies covering the region. She has taken over the reins from George Schmalzried, who is retiring at the end of the year, after 25 years of service in the company.
Nancy De Sy began her career at Doosan more than 23 years ago when she joined Bobcat and has worked in a number of increasingly senior positions since she started as a product department assistant.
“As soon as we knew when George would retire, the company looked at how best to restructure the DCE team in Waterloo,” said De Sy.
“In parallel with my current responsibilities, I was pleased to be asked to concentrate more on communication and PR and have been working intensively with George in the last few months.
“George has been a mainstay in the industry and it is a huge challenge to follow in his footsteps, but he has helped to create a smooth transition for me as I look to take on the role fulltime. My former position as Fairs & Events Manager will be filled by a new colleague, Nicolas Philemotte, who will join Doosan beginning of January 2013.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- India property group eyes Dubai market
- Kuwaiti real estate sales soar to $886m
- Emaar unveils first big project at Expo 2020 site
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show