Emaar launches premium residences in Dubai
Dubai, December 15, 2012
Leading developer Emaar Properties has launched a special offer for customers to own a premium home within The Address The BLVD, the newly launched hotel and serviced residences in Downtown Dubai.
The Address The BLVD Sky Collection is an exclusive portfolio of majestic residences, duplexes, and penthouses, set within the upper-most levels of Emaar’s latest Address hotel, located on the Emaar Boulevard, near Burj Khalifa and The Dubai Mall, in the world’s most prestigious square kilometre.
The Address The BLVD, a five star premium hotel and serviced residences, is the sixth addition to The Address Hotels + Resorts portfolio of Emaar Hospitality Group in Dubai, scheduled for handover in 2015.
Featuring 200 hotel rooms and 523 serviced residences, and billed to be another sterling addition to Dubai’s skyline, the 72-storey hotel is 370 metres high, and will be one of the tallest buildings in Downtown Dubai, next to Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building.
Underlining the robust growth of Dubai’s property sector, the launch of The Address The BLVD Sky Collection follows the earlier sell-out response to the serviced residences in the property.
Ahmad Al Matrooshi, the managing director, Emaar Properties, said: "The Address The BLVD Sky Collection is envisaged to be the connoisseur’s choice, and offers the opportunity to own ultra-luxury homes in the heart of Downtown Dubai."
Scaling new heights, these residences will offer unprecedented vistas of Burj Khalifa and The Dubai Fountain, he stated.
Residents will also get to enjoy the finest lifestyle amenities and a new air-conditioned bridge link will offer direct access to The Dubai Mall, the world’s largest shopping and entertainment destination.
According to him, the Address The BLVD is being developed to the highest world class standards that define Emaar’s projects.
"The Sky Collection will offer residents unparalleled luxury living in our latest landmark property, set in the heart of our flagship development, Downtown Dubai," he explained.
"It features an exclusive portfolio of three, four and five bedroom serviced residences, spectacular penthouses, and duplexes. Residents will experience an exclusive lifestyle in the dazzling heights of The Address The BLVD with unsurpassed service from the renowned Address Hotels + Resorts brand," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna