Cluttons named sales agent for Muscat Hills Residences
Muscat, December 13, 2012
Cluttons, a real estate specialist, has been appointed in Oman as exclusive sales agents for Muscat Hills Residences, a residential development located close to the airport.
This appointment underlines the experience of the Cluttons residential sales team and the strength of the Cluttons firm in the region, a statement from the company said.
Muscat Hills Residences is an exclusive gated community comprising 400 high-grade residential units set on an 18-hole golf course, the first championship-sized course to be built in the Sultanate.
Phase II of this prestigious development will address a selection of luxury villas and townhouses that will be constructed in seven separate locations around the course. Each unit will benefit from spectacular views of the lake and Al Hajar mountains and, in addition, the low-density nature of the development will create a feeling of privacy for each home, it said.
To date, demand has mostly been from senior professionals working nearby and a range of international investors, attracted by the unique nature of the project.
Cluttons anticipates that the recent agreement signed by the Intercontinental Hotels Group to run both the planned hotel on the complex and the Muscat Hills golf course clubhouse will attract further sales interest.
In a broader sense, the city is undergoing growth with the construction of several new ministries, the planned ABA school and French schools, and a conference and exhibition centre all within easy access of Muscat Hills. These will be serviced by new road and bridge connections that will draw the focus of the city to this emerging area, it said.
Philip Paul, head of country for Cluttons in Oman, said: “We are pleased with our new role in Muscat Hills Residences, which we feel reflects our successful track record and previous expertise with the project. This is backed by our strong track record in Muscat, Oman and the GCC region in general, which is guided by our commitment to international best practice and our ability to offer market-leading services.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed