Diyar Homes wins top investment award
Manama, December 11, 2012
Diyar Homes, a real estate development subsidiary of KFH-Bahrain, was honoured with "The Best Real Estate Investment 2012” award at the recent CPI Financial Islamic Business and Finance Awards in Dubai.
Abdulhakeem Alkhayyat, managing director and CEO at KFH-Bahrain and chairman of Diyar Homes, said: “Winning this prestigious award demonstrates that Diyar Homes was able to prove that there is a real demand in the Bahraini real estate market for local housing needs.”
“It confirms the success of the Bahraini real estate workforce, whether it be engineers, architects or contractors,” Alkhayyat added.
Hisham Al Moayyed, general manger of Diyar Homes, who received the award at the Gala Dinner Ceremony, said: "Diyar Homes is working on one of the largest residential projects undertaken by the private sector in Bahrain, where between 2,500 and 3,000 housing units will be developed within Diyar Al-Muharraq, the flagship real estate development project.”
“Diyar Homes is an ideal integrated residential community which includes all the living amenities that ensure a modern Bahraini lifestyle to its residents.
“I am delighted with the positive response that we have received and want to thank the voters of Islamic Business & Finance for their confidence in this project,” Al Moayyed added.
The global annual event is organized by CPI Financial, a leading publisher of financial magazines in the Middle East, namely, Banker Middle East, Islamic Business & Finance, financeME and WEALTH.
The Islamic Business & Finance Awards have been designed to encourage, inspire and reward excellence within the global Islamic Business and Finance community. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna