An artists's impression of the marina
Durrat Marina launches new yacht club
Manama, December 10, 2012
Bahrain-based Durrat Marina, a major mixed-use development, yesterday announced the formation of its wholly-owned subsidiary, the Durrat Marina Yacht Club Company.
The yacht club sits at the very heart of the Durrat Marina project, anchoring it with close to 200,000 sq m of marina facilities and creating a vibrant marina environment, said a report in our sister publication, the Gulf Daily News.
The Durrat Marina Yacht Club Company is tasked with the development and management of the project's marina and associated services.
Durrat Marina chief executive Waleed Saffy also announced the appointment of Captain Omar Ardati as general manager of the newly-formed Yacht Club Company.
The yacht club, on completion, will feature a host of five-star facilities including a swimming pool, men and women's gyms, retail shops, cafes and restaurants, he said.
There will also be a range of aquatic activities such as sailing, parasailing, jet skiing, kayaking and scuba diving, amongst others, he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals