CPC wins building material supplier award
Riyadh, December 9, 2012
Construction Product Holding Company (CPC) has been named winner of building material supplier of the year at Construction Week's Kingdom of Saudi Arabia awards held recently in Riyadh.
The award was received by Dr Faysal Alaquil, CPC director of Business Development and head of CSR, from the Riyadh Chamber of Commerce’s chairman of the Contractors Committee, Fahad Alhammadi.
The award was bestowed in recognition of CPS’s exceptional work in the construction and design industry with the attendance of a large number of businessmen and media representatives.
Dr Alaquil said: “We are very delighted to receive this award by Construction Week, it is not the first time that CPC has been recognized, but this time the award is important to us as it reflects the growth of CPC and reinforces our market presence.”
“From the first day of establishing CPC, its objective has been to provide all types of building materials under One Stop Shop. Today, the judges felt there is no doubt that CPC has achieved this goal not only in the Saudi market, but also in many other markets in the region.”
Hassan Abdulrahman, editor-in- chief of Construction Week magazine said “Each award is designed to honor those individuals, companies and projects that are transforming the region into one of the world’s most exciting construction markets.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show
- Summit to spotlight green building issues
- Cluttons to launch new brand in 2014