Orion unveils sales scheme for DSO project
Dubai, December 5, 2012
Orion Holdings, one of the leading property investment companies in the UAE, has launched an attractive promotional programme to boost the sales of residential units at its Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO) project.
The new sales scheme launched through Orion's sales unit Silver Heights allows “customers to own an apartment and live in it by paying just 35 per cent of its price and giving them time to pay the balance in installments.”
The prices are expected to rise steadily driven by high demand for DSO projects because of the strategic location and high living standards, remarked Samir Munshi, the managing director of Silver Heights.
According to Munshi, the company has invested heavily in DSO, which as per market trends, is fetching high returns for its customers who have made key investments in residential units as well as offices. Also there has been a price appreciation of between 35 to 40 per cent in the last 12 months, he added.
Most residential buildings in Dubai Silicon Oasis are equipped with swimming pools, gyms and chiller air conditioning systems. The area is covered by bus service and has a dedicated shuttle bus service that connects with Rashidiya Metro Station.
"Apart from all of the lavish facilities the area offers, owners are mostly attracted by the rate of return they get from their investments. From the investment point, the rise of 35 to 40 per cent in prices over the past 12 months is a strong indicator that rates are set for a further upward movement," he stated.
Strategically located on Emirates Road and just 15 minutes away from major districts of the city, DSO offers high-tech offices and luxurious residential apartments with high class community centers at very affordable rates.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed