Ahmed Suleiman, director of public affairs, Al Hilal
Group; Arif Hejres; and Jubran Abdulrahman.
Gulf Property Show in Bahrain from May 7
Manama, December 3, 2012
Hilal Conferences and Exhibitions, a leading events organizer, will hold a major property show in Bahrain in May, with the support of Bahrain Property Developers Association.
The Gulf Property Show will be held from May 7 to 9 alongside the well-established GulfBid and GulfInteriors exhibitions.
Strategically sponsored by Manar Developments, the show will build on the excellent track record of the GulfBid and GulfInteriors shows in the building, construction and interiors markets.
Jubran Abdulrahman, managing director, HCE said: “HCE’s vision for the Gulf Property Show is simple - we aim for it to complement the GulfBid and GulfInteriors shows and create the ultimate one-stop shop for visitors. The Gulf Property Show therefore adds another important dimension to these exhibitions.
“Combining access to the three major elements in the residential and commercial property development value chain, the events will, under one roof, showcase the latest architectural and design trends; material procurement; and the very latest in interior design capabilities, from specialist finishes to the latest kitchen and bathroom designs.”
Arif Hejres, chairman of The Bahrain Property Developers Association (BaPDA), a key driving force for the property development sector in Bahrain, said: “The Gulf Property Show provides a welcome boost for Bahrain’s real estate sector. We are working closely with HCE to ensure that its conception and delivery is very much in keeping with the needs our members and that of the real estate sector as a whole. The real estate sector is a vital indicator of economic growth and development for any economy and this importance is reflected in the Gulf Property Show.
“The Gulf Property Show is an exciting promotional platform showcasing Bahrain’s various residential and commercial property assets, a dedicated event promoting real estate, property developments and related services in Bahrain, the Gulf and wider international market,” he said.
The Gulf Property Show and the related GulfBid and GulfInteriors exhibitions carry the support and encouragement of the Government of Bahrain, under the patronage of the Prime Minister, HRH Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa.
Bahraini companies exhibiting at The Gulf Property Show will be supported by Tamkeen to help enhance the business opportunities available from exhibitions. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger