Kanoo showcases at cleaning trade show
Dubai, December 3, 2012
Kanoo Machinery, a member of the Kanoo Group, showcased its range of Tennant scrubbers and sweeping machines at a recently concluded cleaning trade show in Dubai.
Hussein Lootah, director general of the Dubai Municipality, inaugurated the first edition of Clean Middle East Pulire (CMEP) Expo at the Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre.
The Kanoo display consisted of Tennant scrubbers Diesel and electrically propelled and Beach Cleaning units from Beachtech Germany.
James Mc Sorley, branch manager-Dubai, Kanoo Machinery, together with Nabil Al Tawil, sales manager-Dubai, Kanoo Machinery, spearheaded the Kanoo Machinery exhibition and being coordinated by Suthas Subramaniyam, sales engineer-Dubai, Kanoo Machinery.
The show attracted many visitors from UAE and around the world with over 70 key exhibitors.
The CMEP was organised by Virtual Info Systems and Afi damp Servzi and supported by the UAE Professional Housekeepers Group and Middle East Facility Management Association.
The expo showcased cleaning equipment tools, cleaning agents and chemicals, washroom hygiene solutions, waste management solutions, laundry solutions and facility management. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ