Putzmeister showroom opens in Bahrain
Manama, November 28, 2012
MH Al Mahroos, a Bahrain-based industrial and engineering equipment trading company, has opened a new service center and show room for Putzmeister, a leading manufacturer of concrete and material placing equipment headquartered in Germany.
The new Putzmeister showroom was inaugurated at MH Al Mahroos' premises in the presence of Sabine Taufmann, the German Ambassador to Bahrain and Dr Robert Abel, the CCO of Putzmeister Concrete Pumps, Germany.
This event is a quality step to promote Putzmeister concrete and mortar pumping solutions in Bahrain on par with international standards, said Dr Abel.
"Putzmeister, along with its Bahrain partner MH Al Mahroos, is committed to provide customers with best quality after sales service through a hitech service center, mobile service stations, on-shelf stock of spare parts, factory trained engineers & technicians," he stated.
"We are looking forward to serving the Bahrain construction market with our joint services from now on. Putzmeister strongly believes in the Bahrain market, thus it was essentially important to invest in a Service Centre specifically designed to handle Putzmeister products with all the latest technologies," said Dr Abel.
Putzmeister, he said, was a specialist in manufacturing high quality concrete pumps, truck mixers, plastering machines, screed conveyers and mortar machines.
"We always focus on satisfying customer’s needs by providing immediate after sales service and spare parts supply to support Putzmeister’s growing ambitions. We also have planned to add more facilities like a training centre for operator trainings," explained Dr Abel.
MH Al Mahroos & Putzmeister will be providing under-one-roof, the complete service to ready mix companies right from pumps, plastering equipment, transit-mixers and more to come, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals