OCI reports 31pc drop in Q3 income
Cairo, November 28, 2012
Egypt's Orascom Construction Industries (OCI) reported on Wednesday a 31 percent drop in net income for the third quarter of 2012 to $126.8 million, that was near the top end of analyst forecasts.
Egypt's biggest listed company also said revenues in the quarter rose 1 percent to $1.37 billion compared to a year ago, while consolidated earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) fell 19 percent to $300.6 million.
The consensus forecast for net income for the period, based on 12 estimates, was $119.7 million. - Reuters
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show
- Summit to spotlight green building issues
- Cluttons to launch new brand in 2014