Dorma unveils new brand strategy
Dubai, November 27, 2012
Dorma, a leading supplier of door technology products and interior solutions, said building on a tradition of over 100 years it has defined a clear strategy to lead its strong brand into the future with focus on quality and innovation.
The core brand values have been sharpened to align all activities and to differentiate the unique brand profile, said a senior official.
“Our brand went through significant refreshment. It has been redefined to capitalize on a very strong position today and lead it into an even more successful tomorrow,” explained Mario Dreismann, the vice president (Group Marketing and Sales).
“Quality and innovation” are two basic elements that serve as a fundament of the Dorma brand, he stated.
“Hassle-free” is another core value – because Dorma believes in the value of making things easier. The company is aiming to provide integrated solutions, making “Holistic” another pillar of the brand strategy, stated Dreismann.
"Last but not least, a strong passion for design and architectural excellence is deep-routed in Dorma’s brand DNA and determines “Design and Esthetics” as essential for the brand," he added.
Dorma said the new brand profile could be experienced in its new showroom "World of Access" in Dubai which will be ready by the first quarter of 2013.
The redefined brand is a vital part of Dorma’s strategy and will play a key role in achieving its vision: To become a high-performance global company creating value through our full range of premium access solutions & services," said Dreismann.
Dorma Gulf is part of globally active manufacturer of door technology systems and allied products. The company made its regional debut with the opening of Dorma Gulf Door Controls FZE in Jebel Ali in 1997.
Currently Dorma operates 4 companies in the region of which three are based in the UAE and one in Saudi Arabia with branches in 8 cities and a total of 253 staff across the Middle East.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan