Tasweek ties up with UK property experts
Abu Dhabi, November 26, 2012
Abu Dhabi-based Tasweek Real Estate Marketing & Development, an advisor and solutions provider serving the real estate markets, said it has signed a MoU with British property consultants Robert Irving Burns (RIB) to tap the resurgent UAE market.
As per the agreement, RIB will solicit and source business opportunities for Tasweek as well as assist in business due diligence and provide market data. Tasweek in turn will support RIB’s business activities and evaluate mutual funding opportunities in both Markets of UAE and UK.
A joint venture office will also be set up by Tasweek in Abu Dhabi, said a top official.
“The UAE has done a great job of maintaining its status as a property hub despite the market pressures of the past years. It is now starting to reap the fruits of its strategic handling of the real estate sector, as we are seeing renewed international interest in local developments," remarked Masood Al Awar, CEO, Tasweek Real Estate Marketing & Development.
"Our partnership with RIB affiliates us to a trusted name in British real estate that shares our passion for customer satisfaction and further globalizes our property and service offerings. We look forward to making significant contributions to the growth of the local markets together," he added.
Established in 1962, Robert Irving Burns provides expertise across the full range of property services – from valuation to property management –to both personal and corporate clients.
Each of its partners has been brought on board to cover a specific area of experience and responsibility. RIB’s objective is to provide clients with a rapid and positive response to their needs. The practice serves the Fitzrovia, Noho, Soho, Marylebone, Oxford Circus, City and West End areas of London.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna