Palm Utilities to aid Dubai tower blaze victims
Dubai, November 25, 2012
Palm Utilities, a Dubai World Company and a cooling services provider, has launched a social initiative to support the victims of the recent Tamweel Tower blaze in Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT), Dubai.
Marwan Al Naqi, chief executive officer of Palm Utilities, said: “This initiative underlines the genuine commitment of Dubai’s business community to work together for social causes.”
Being an integral part of the society, we look forward to providing all possible assistance and fee waivers to the victims of the fire at the Tamweel Tower which has affected nearly 160 families and 400 individuals.
“Our support to these families and individuals is part of our Corporate Social Responsibility efforts which are central to our strategy to improve the lives of people in Dubai. We are committed to offer support to all members of the society, in every situation,” Al Naqi added.
Palm Utilities, the main provider of district cooling services in Jumeirah Lakes Towers, offers a highly advanced, full-service cooling system for clients in the region. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Dubai to open $196m tunnels project
- AECOM wins $148m Doha Expressway contract
- Top Indian property firm plans Bahrain foray
- Pacific Ventures names brand ambassador
- Chesterton to unveil prime London properties
- Indian Property Show 2013 to be ‘biggest ever’
- Alwaleed eyes world's big cities for mile-high tower
- Cluttons seals tenancy deal with Durrat
- Masdar launches wind farm in Seychelles
- Drake & Scull mulls dual listing in Saudi