Top Indian developer opens Dubai office
Dubai, November 22, 2012
Indiabulls Real Estate, one of the largest listed real estate developers in India, has announced the launch of its first overseas offices in Dubai
as part of its regional expansion plans.
Strategically located in the Karama area of Dubai, the local representative office will cater to the rising interest and demands of the UAE-based Non Resident Indians (NRIs) in company’s projects across India.
Indiabulls is among India's top real estate companies with development projects spread across residential complexes, integrated townships, commercial office complexes, hotels, malls, SEZs and infrastructure development, said a senior official.
"Indiabulls focuses on super metros with 90 pe cent of the projects in NCR, Mumbai and Chennai and has delivered a record 3.3 million sq ft developed space valued at $1.75 billion (within 4 years of inception) which is the fastest and largest delivery in value terms by any Indian real estate developer in the same time period," remarked Santosh Tandel, the regional head of the Indiabulls (Mena region).
The company, he said, has a net-worth of Rs7,505 crore and has purchased prime land, mostly in the metros and other Tier 1 cities worth Rs4,000 crore in government auctions alone.
"IBREL is currently developing 71.55 million sqft into premium quality, 31 ongoing high-end projects. The company has been assigned 'A+' rating," he noted.
On the new overseas office, Tandel said NRIs make up for 25-30 per cent of its overall business and especially Gulf NRIs who have always been more inclined towards investing in realty market back home.
"With an approximate 45 per cent of the UAE’s population comprising of Indians, the need to have a local office catering to this segment was vital," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ