Doosan rolls out new powerful wheel loader
Waterloo (Belgium) , November 21, 2012
Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment, an industry leader in marketing of compact and heavy construction equipment, has launched the new generation DL550 wheel loader in the Middle East and Africa region.
The DL550 wheel loader is Doosan's top-of-the-range model in its new family of wheel loaders. It is also the company's largest and most powerful of the wheel loaders, said a company statement.
With a bucket capacity of 5.4 cu m, the DL550 wheel loader is designed to meet a wide range of material-handling needs from loading and transporting granular material (such as sand and gravel) to industrial, mining and quarrying applications, it stated.
A key feature of the new DL550 wheel loader is the Tier 2 12.7 litre Scania DC13 turbo-charged, air-to-air intercooled diesel engine, which is ideal for use in the Middle East and Africa, delivering ‘best in class’ power with a maximum output of 294 kW at 2100 RPM.
The high engine power output is combined with new ZF transmissions and several other features which, in addition to reducing fuel consumption, provide exceptional performance, high durability, ease of handling and serviceability, and significantly enhanced operator comfort.
The new DL550 wheel loader has three engine working modes: Eco, Normal and Power, to adapt the machine to different applications, with different engine speeds and gear steps according to the working mode engaged, the statement added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility