Emaar unveils Moroccan style villas
Dubai, November 20, 2012
Leading developer Emaar Properties has further expanded its established master-planned community, Arabian Ranches, starting with the launch of Casa, an architecturally stunning Moroccan style-villa community offering an exclusive lifestyle within the integrated neighbourhood.
A haven of peace and tranquility, Casa will feature six types of Moroccan style three and four bedroom villas, as an extension of the Arabian Ranches gated community, said a statewent from Emaar.
The launch of Casa and the expansion of Arabian Ranches is further testament to the positive growth of Dubai’s property sector, highlighted by Emaar recording sellout customer response to its three real estate launches earlier this year, it stated.
It also underlines the buoyant market demand for homes in Dubai’s established premium communities, it added.
"This has been a historic year for Emaar, as we reiterate our credentials in developing world-class real estate assets in Dubai, our home-market. The further enhancement of Arabian Ranches reflects our growth strategy to develop residential projects that add value to our stakeholders," remarked Ahmad Al Matrooshi, the managing director of Emaar Properties.
"It will lend further impetus to Dubai’s real estate sector and will be developed to the highest world-class standards that define Emaar’s master planned communities," he added.
A highlight of the new development is an advanced health club, a modern recreation centre with a wide range of leisure amenities, and an unprecedented choice of F&B outlets that will appeal to all tastes.
Additionally, a large landscaped park, play areas and children’s recreation areas are envisaged in the extended Arabian Ranches master plan. A new retail and community village centre is also planned to include a residents’ health and fitness club, mosque, schools, day care centre, grocery store and a range of dining options.
The sales of the Arabian Ranches Casa villas will be held at the launch on November 24, said the official-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals