Egypt's Sodic swings to Q3 profit
Cairo, November 14, 2012
Egypt's Sodic, the country's third-biggest listed property developer, reported a third-quarter net profit of 46.8 million Egyptian pounds ($7.67 million), the firm said in a statement carried by the stock exchange on Wednesday.
Sodic had reported a net of loss of 38 million pounds for the same period a year earlier, the statement said.-Reuters
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Arabtec workers end strike; dispute 'resolved'
- Bahrain launches project for 4,500 homes
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure
- Better Homes releases property guides
- Drake & Scull clinches $461m Saudi contract
- Obayashi-HBK venture wins Doha project deal
- Bahrain halts digging at housing project site
- Strike won't affect projects says Arabtec