Hyundai wins Kuwait contract for $2.6bn bridge
Kuwait, November 14, 2012
A Kuwaiti company has signed a contract with South Korea's Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co. to design, build and maintain a major bridge in the Gulf state, a stock exchange filing said on Wednesday.
Kuwait's Combined Group Contracting Co. will own a 21.5 per cent stake in the Sheikh Jaber al-Ahmad al-Sabah project, it said.
State news agency KUNA reported earlier that the bridge project was worth KD738 million ($2.6 billion). – Reuters
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- IPIC to use $4bn pipeline payment to repay debt
- MMG appoints advisor for debt restructuring
- Dar Al Arkan to sell benchmark-sized sukuk
- Bahrain plans $52m spend on infrastructure
- Bahrain launches massive homes revamp
- Arabtec workers stage rare strike
- Schneider Electric unveils new solar products
- Big demand for housing projects at KAEC
- Bahrain real estate prices slump
- Staff shortage hits Bahrain projects