Dorma to set up regional showroom in Dubai
Dubai, November 7, 2012
Dorma, a leading supplier of door technology products and interior solutions, is set to open its first regional showroom on Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai next year.
Dorma's 280 sq m “World of Access“ interior showroom, being designed by BECC Germany, will provide display space to architects and corporate vendors, said a company statement.
It is the first company to introduce this novel showroom in the region, the first of which was produced in New York, it added.
Speaking on the new showroom, Ben Shaw, the regional director of Dorma Gulf said, "Working towards achieving Dorma’s corporate vision to be a high performance global company creating value through a full range of premium solutions, we look forward to providing our customers and stakeholders with an experience like no other."
"Through this showroom, architects, contractors and customers will not only get to see the products come to life but experience an entirely different side of Dorma products," he stated.
According to Shaw, Dubai is a melting point of cultures and a trendsetter in the region when it comes to firsts. "Showcasing our products here will help facilitate stronger customer interaction and promote our bespoke product offerings," he noted.
The ‘World of Access’ showroom is designed to create an environment that blends distinctive elements with strong visual continuity and impeccable detailing for all interior needs into 3 key ‘experiences’.
The interior, office and public experiences come with custom-made fittings and technology that help evolve the area according to specific requirements thus giving a wholesome experience.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Pacific Ventures names brand ambassador
- Chesterton to unveil prime London properties
- Indian Property Show 2013 to be ‘biggest ever’
- Alwaleed eyes world's big cities for mile-high tower
- Cluttons seals tenancy deal with Durrat
- Masdar launches wind farm in Seychelles
- Drake & Scull mulls dual listing in Saudi
- APR Energy wins biggest Libya power contract
- Carillion Alawi wins $201m Oman contract
- Aldar awards $1.1bn contract to Arabtec venture