Imdaad to showcase solutions at FM Expo
Dubai, November 5, 2012
Imdaad, a leader in facilities management solutions, is showcasing a selection of hard and soft FM services at FM Expo 2012, being organised alongside The Big 5 construction show, which opened today in Dubai.
Imdaad, which is one of the platinum sponsors of FM Expo 2012, but has taken the initiative to be named as Principle Intelligence Partner due to the vital role its playing in creating awareness on various subjects related to the FM Industry, such as waste management, recycling and many more.
Therefore, Imdaad is also the exclusive sponsor of the FM Lecture Theater that has been introduced this year, complementing the company’s ongoing efforts to promote greater awareness about various aspects of facilities management regionally.
The FM Lecture Theater is a series of free-to-attend seminars that will feature the most important current industry topics covering standards, market analysis and trends.
During the four-day event, Imdaad will particularly be focusing on sustainable FM solutions, which are increasingly seeing a growth in demand in light of various regulations on green building practices and environmental standards introduced by governments across the region.
Validating its reputation as the solutions provider of choice in the UAE and beyond, Imdaad has built a portfolio that includes the most prestigious facilities and the most prominent landmark developments in the region, as well as a client base comprising of leading multinationals.
The company’s diverse project portfolio underlines its broad expertise and strong presence across key segments such as commercial/residential, malls, retail, community developments, government, leisure facilities, banking institutions and education.
Jamal Abdulla Lootah, CEO, Imdaad, said: "The FM Expo is one of the most highly-awaited industry events that cater to the specific needs of facilities management companies and professionals in the region.
“As the Principal Intelligence Partner of the event this year we are keen on leveraging the excellent networking platform it presents to further boost our visibility and conduct meaningful interactions with our customers and business partners. Moreover, our support to the FM Lecture Theater is in line with our underlining goal of creating greater awareness about facilities management, especially in the GCC where FM is still evolving.”
The Big 5 International Construction and Building Show will run until November 8 at Dubai World Trade Center. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals