DuPont to unveil new colour palette at Big 5
Dubai, November 4, 2012
DuPont Building Innovations will unveil the new colour palette of DuPont Corian techno-surface and the new application area of exterior cladding at the Big 5 show opening tomorrow in Dubai.
The event will run from November 5 to 8 at Dubai World Trade Center.
DuPont will showcase its range of products, solutions and technologies for architecture, interior design, building, construction and infrastructure, able to provide sustainable building solutions and superior performance in terms of design, and technical and aesthetic properties.
“From innovative energy-saving systems to beautiful and long-lasting surfacing solutions, DuPont Building Innovations is able to deliver safety, durability, beauty and energy efficiency, providing a major contribution to the modern built environment of UAE and the GCC - including every kind of building and architecture, roads, bridges and other infrastructures,” said Tony Azzam, DuPont Building Innovations, regional business manager for Turkey, Middle East & Africa.
“With a booming construction industry in GCC, we are very excited to launch the new colour palette of DuPont Corian techno-surface and to promote among regional architects and building companies the exterior cladding applications of this ultra-versatile material from DuPont.
“The continuous efforts, the investment and the creativity of DuPont in research and technology, product innovation, new applications development have made DuPont Corian a design tool offering exceptional versatility and almost limitless possibilities for producing high quality, effective, functional and reliable solutions addressed to residential, public and commercial environments, both indoor and outdoor,” he added.
The renewed colour palette includes 72 tones conceived to better meet the requirements of architecture and design professionals as well as those of an extremely wide range of furnishing companies.
From new whites to greys, from classic colours to more trendy and colourful hues, as well as the solid tones range, DuPont Corian palette is able to respond to an almost endless variety of stylistical and aesthetical requirements, Azzam pointed out.
The colour collection of DuPont Corian colour includes also some translucent tones, specifically developed for lighting applications.
DuPont Corian techno-surface can be easily shaped and fabricated into virtually any design, joined with inconspicuous seams and combined with many other materials.
It is very hygienic and easy to clean, and withstands a lot of wear and tear while being also very resistant to UV. Since its invention by DuPont over 40 years ago, its superior properties have enabled DuPont Corian to become a leading material in many industry sectors among which the building and construction one.
DuPont Building Innovations includes products for landscaping including DuPont Plantex GroundGrid and DuPont Plantex Geoproma for soil stabilization, DuPont Plantex RootBarrier for preventing invasive growth and damage by aggressive plant roots, and DuPont Plantex Gold and Cocomat to protect gardens from weeds.
It offers a unique nonwoven structure of thermally bonded polypropylene filaments, which form a barrier to vegetation while allowing water to pass through. It has been successfully tested in application for more than 25 years, and its superior performance dispenses with the need for herbicides. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed