Qualco wins big Lebanon project
Beirut, November 3, 2012
Top Lebanese construction firm Quality Construction Company (Qualco) said it has won a contract from Beitmisk, the developer of luxurious modern Lebanese village, to build two of its neighbourhoods - Acacia and Meysan - as part of the second phase of construction.
This project's integration of modern technology with Lebanese village life falls in line with Qualco's growing portfolio of upscale residential projects, and will pave the way for more collaborative projects in the future, said a top official.
"Long term partnerships with our clients have always been our driving force. Modern and traditional architecture and state- of-the-art amenities, coupled with an exclusive residential community, is what drew us to BeitMisk," remarked Elie Chidiac, the GM of Qualco.
"This will allow us to highlight our refined excellence in detail and quality, which is an essential part of all of our project undertakings," he added.
Beirut-headquartered Qualco, a subsidiary of QIG Holding, is one of the fastest growing construction and contracting companies in Lebanon, providing a wide range of contracting services.
Qualco, although chiefly recognized as a specialist in the construction of educational institutions, has an array of residential projects under its belt. It also boasts of a large number of projects including the Mondrian building (previously known as Level 27 Tower) currently under development in Achrafieh.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract