Kipco, Japanese firm eye Algeria project
, October 18, 2012
Kuwait Projects Company (Kipco) said on Thursday it planned to enter into a "strategic partnership" with Japan's Orix Corporation and that the companies were mulling a joint project in Algeria.
Kipco, Kuwait's largest investment company, said it would sign a memorandum of understanding with Orix, a leasing and financial services group.
The two companies will study the possibility of a joint venture to set up a leasing company in Algeria, a statement on Kuwait's bourse said.
No financial details were provided in the statement.-Reuters
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract