Kipco, Japanese firm eye Algeria project
, October 18, 2012
Kuwait Projects Company (Kipco) said on Thursday it planned to enter into a "strategic partnership" with Japan's Orix Corporation and that the companies were mulling a joint project in Algeria.
Kipco, Kuwait's largest investment company, said it would sign a memorandum of understanding with Orix, a leasing and financial services group.
The two companies will study the possibility of a joint venture to set up a leasing company in Algeria, a statement on Kuwait's bourse said.
No financial details were provided in the statement.-Reuters
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Top Indian property firm plans Bahrain foray
- Pacific Ventures names brand ambassador
- Chesterton to unveil prime London properties
- Indian Property Show 2013 to be ‘biggest ever’
- Alwaleed eyes world's big cities for mile-high tower
- Cluttons seals tenancy deal with Durrat
- Masdar launches wind farm in Seychelles
- Drake & Scull mulls dual listing in Saudi
- APR Energy wins biggest Libya power contract
- Carillion Alawi wins $201m Oman contract