Alargan launches $28m Bahrain project
Manama, October 15, 2012
Alargan Bahrain, a leading developer in the Kingdom, has announced the launch of the commercial part of its key project, Joyoun Al Qaryah with a total investment of BD11 million ($28.3 million).
The Joyoun Al Qaryah project, located at the Abu Quwa area of the Kingdom, extends to an area of 18,000 sqm, and comprises a number of commercial spaces, famous restaurants, pharmacies and a large hypermarket.
Launched in January 2011, the total area of the Joyoun residential project is 37,803 sq m. The project comprises 82 town houses extending in areas ranging between 160 and 229 sq m.
"Despite the difficult conditions faced by the kingdom in recent times, we assure fulfilment of the promises we made to our clients - given the company's belief in the importance of providing an integrated project, making Joyoun Al Qaryah a destination for Bahraini families," said Alargan Bahrain director general Khalil Saleh.
Joyoun Al Qaryah is the third project of Alargan in Bahrain, after Joyoun residential project and Saar Gate project, which achieved unparalleled success when they were launched in the Bahraini market, explained Saleh.
All residential units were sold within nine months from the date of offering in 2006, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Staff shortage hits Bahrain projects
- DWC to build new agent warehouses
- Arabtec appoints new HR officer
- Sodic appoints new financial officer
- Avant in distribution deal with Danube, Al Taif
- Egypt says disputes with Damac are resolved
- Abu Dhabi TDIC picks up Yardi voyager
- Dubai group announces $1bn Viceroy hotel project
- Asteco to lease out new property
- Union Properties Q1 net profit slips 2.2pc