Tameer’s Dubai tower project on track
Dubai, October 14, 2012
Tameer, a leading real estate developer in the Middle East, has announced that its 'Imperial Residence,' a two-tower residential project in Jumeirah Village South in Dubai, is on track for delivery in the first quarter of 2014.
Overlooking Al Khail Road, Imperial Residence’s strategic location offers easy access to Emirates Road and several iconic Dubai developments, such as Mall of the Emirates, Ibn Battuta Mall, Emirates Hills and Arabian Ranches.
Once completed, Imperial Residence will house 518 apartments offering a wide choice of contemporary and spacious studios, 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments, in addition to 2 and 3-bedroom duplexes.
Bhatia General Contracting Company, the main contractor of the project, has already started mobilizing since early September, said a statement from Tameer.
Site offices and facilities for the staff and workers have been established in addition to the installation of hoists, onsite fire protection measures and debut of some physical works on the completed structure, he noted.
Preparatory works have been rapid in the first few weeks, focusing on shop drawings, obtaining NOCs, site staffing, procurement, signing on subcontractors and receiving construction material on site, he added.
Federico Tauber, the president of Tameer said, “2011 and 2012 have been solid years for Tameer, with the successful delivery of iconic projects such as Silver Tower, Elite Residence and the world's tallest residential building: Princess Tower. We are keen to maintain this momentum and handover of Imperial Residence by 2014.”
Residents will have access to a range of facilities and amenities including recreation areas, a swimming pool, gymnasium with sauna and Jacuzzi, children’s play area, an elegantly landscaped outdoor area, 24-hour security and undercover parking.
The development also boasts of a number of retail outlets conveniently located on the ground floor of this impressive project.
In one of Dubai’s most highly attractive new residential districts, Dubai’s Imperial Residence will be just right to live and connect with key business free zone areas such as Dubai Media City, Dubai Internet City, and Jebel Ali Port.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna