US lighting firm wins Saudi contract
Idaho (US), October 10, 2012
Lighting Showroom, a leading manufacturer of ighting products in the US, has won a contract to supply 16,000 light fixtures for a major housing development project in Saudi Arabia.
Commenting on the win, CEO Rosemary Wickowski said, "We are proud to have been selected for this project. On a project of this size the contract manager can easily go direct to the factory and not deal with the distribution channel."
"We represent most of the major lighting manufacturers domestically and have done international jobs for many of them. They frequently just forward international inquiries to us and we take care of them from quote to delivery," Wickowski stated.
Confirming the deal, Anita Turner, customer care manager said, "We have been awarded a contract to supply 16,000 Quorum light fixtures for a Saudi housing development. I'm really pleased because for large orders like this the contractor can go factory direct."
Wickowski said the company supported projects across the globe by making the task of sourcing lighting products a simple one stop shop for busy construction project managers and purchasing departments.
"We work in the product design/selection phase, co-ordinate production and delivery schedules, oversee certification and customs documentation, and generally facilitate the process," she added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract