NBK offers mortgage for Dubai property buyers
Dubai, October 6, 2012
Leading Kuwaiti lender National Bank of Kuwait (NBK) said it has started offering its new mortgage service to those customers who want to buy a property in Dubai, financing up to 75 per cent of the property value.
NBK has the largest international network between all banks in Kuwait, providing customers with the best investment opportunities and services.
“In a simple and straightforward procedure, our customers can now easily apply for a mortgage in any NBK branch in Kuwait or in Dubai,” remarked Tareq Al Mudhaf, NBK Dubai’s general manager.
“We finance up to 75 per cent of the property value with a long repayment period up to 15 years at competitive interest rates. We also help our customers to find, valuate, insure and register their properties,” he stated.
Al Mudhaf pointed out that the UAE’s real estate market was experiencing an increasing demand.
"NBK benefits from its presence in UAE and provides high quality services and diverse products. We encourage our customers to take advantage of this opportunity," he stated.
NBK has established as well in Kuwait a dedicated center to assist its customers with their mortgage finance applications and all their overseas banking needs. The branch is located in the bank’s Ras Al Salmiya branch.
Its international network consist of many of the world’s leading financial centers including London, New York, Paris and Singapore, as well as China (Shanghai), while its regional coverage extends to Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Turkey.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi