NBK offers mortgage for Dubai property buyers
Dubai, October 6, 2012
Leading Kuwaiti lender National Bank of Kuwait (NBK) said it has started offering its new mortgage service to those customers who want to buy a property in Dubai, financing up to 75 per cent of the property value.
NBK has the largest international network between all banks in Kuwait, providing customers with the best investment opportunities and services.
“In a simple and straightforward procedure, our customers can now easily apply for a mortgage in any NBK branch in Kuwait or in Dubai,” remarked Tareq Al Mudhaf, NBK Dubai’s general manager.
“We finance up to 75 per cent of the property value with a long repayment period up to 15 years at competitive interest rates. We also help our customers to find, valuate, insure and register their properties,” he stated.
Al Mudhaf pointed out that the UAE’s real estate market was experiencing an increasing demand.
"NBK benefits from its presence in UAE and provides high quality services and diverse products. We encourage our customers to take advantage of this opportunity," he stated.
NBK has established as well in Kuwait a dedicated center to assist its customers with their mortgage finance applications and all their overseas banking needs. The branch is located in the bank’s Ras Al Salmiya branch.
Its international network consist of many of the world’s leading financial centers including London, New York, Paris and Singapore, as well as China (Shanghai), while its regional coverage extends to Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Turkey.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan