60pc Bahrain project work completed
Manama, September 30, 2012
The Bahrain works ministry said 60 per cent of the construction work on the BD1.59 million ($4.14 million) Isa Bin Salman Highway Revamp Project has been completed.
The project, which involves extension from its interchange with Shaikh Salman Highway on the east to King Fahad Causeway on the west at a length of 18 km both directions, was awarded to Bahrain Asphalt Company.
The final asphalting works is due to be competed by the end of October, said the ministry's roads projects and maintenance director Raed Al Salah.
There will be some traffic diversions and also some lanes will be close down for the smooth implementation of the project, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Oman invites bids for key airport project
- Spanish group wins $105m Kuwait cable deal
- Swicorp plans $266m Saudi property fund