Key management changes at Al Habtoor
Dubai, September 26, 2012
Al Habtoor Group chairman Khalaf Al Habtoor today announced key changes to his senior management team as part of ongoing improvements ahead of the group’s proposed Initial Public Offering (IPO).
Mohammed Fadhel Al Mazrooei has been promoted to managing director from director of operations. He will report to the vice chairman and CEO. Al Mazrooei will commence his new role effective October 1. He takes over from Maan Halabi, who has been appointed executive director of the group in charge of all the units.
K PRajan is taking over as group financial advisor from chief operating officer to focus on financial strategy. Sanjeev Agarwal will be in charge of the finance department in addition to his current responsibilities as director strategy & business development. The chief financial officer will report directly to him, a statement said.
Senior executives at the Al Habtoor Group are undergoing rigorous leadership training programs within the UAE and abroad to develop their strengths and better prepare the group for the future, it said.
Al Habtoor said: “We are a 21st century company with a strong mission and a bright future. I want my management team to understand their talents and help the organisation succeed with the right tools. The changes to the team are to enable the group to reach our goals.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing
- Qatar announces massive bridges project
- $49m home loans approved in Bahrain
- BlomInvest sees Makkah project on track
- Dubai show to unveil top Indian projects
- Imdaad renews FM contract with sports complex
- Hyundai Heavy wins $1.4bn Kuwait contract