Mott MacDonald names new Bahrain manager
Manama, September 25, 2012
Mott MacDonald, a leading global management, engineering and development consultancy, has appointed Dr Majdi Ismail as its country manager for Bahrain.
Dr Majdi moves from his previous role as the consultancy’s business development director for its Middle East operations based in Dubai and back to the kingdom where he previously worked for four years from 2006-2010.
Dr Majdi has a PhD in civil engineering and over 20 years experience in the engineering sector in both the UK and the Gulf.
Mott MacDonald has operated in Bahrain for more than two decades providing design and management services in various sectors.
Currently, the consultancy is supervising construction of the Dilmunia Health Island, a first of its kind international health and wellness facility in a resort-style environment. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals