Kingdom Tower financing complete
Shanghai, September 23, 2012
Financing for the Kingdom Tower, the kilometre-tall building coming up in Jeddah, is complete, a senior official of the Kingdom Real Estate Development Co was quoted as saying.
“We have all the investors, all the finance, all the money we need,” Talal Al Maiman, chief executive officer and managing director of Al Maiman Kingdom Real Estate Development Co said in a Bloomberg interview.
The tower, expected to be completed in 2018, will cost $1.2 billion to build.
Kingdom Real Estate is an arm of Kingdom Holding Co., Saudi Prince Al Waleed Bin Talal’s investment company.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals