Kingdom Tower financing complete
Shanghai, September 23, 2012
Financing for the Kingdom Tower, the kilometre-tall building coming up in Jeddah, is complete, a senior official of the Kingdom Real Estate Development Co was quoted as saying.
“We have all the investors, all the finance, all the money we need,” Talal Al Maiman, chief executive officer and managing director of Al Maiman Kingdom Real Estate Development Co said in a Bloomberg interview.
The tower, expected to be completed in 2018, will cost $1.2 billion to build.
Kingdom Real Estate is an arm of Kingdom Holding Co., Saudi Prince Al Waleed Bin Talal’s investment company.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower
- Interface named ‘Most Sustainable' firm
- Musanada inks $582m Abu Dhabi-Dubai road deal
- Manara residential project on track
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom