Emrill inks Dubai project maintenance deal
Dubai, September 19, 2012
Emrill, a leading facilities management company in the UAE, has signed a services contract with Oceana, a luxury Palm Jumeirah beachfront residential and resort development managed by real estate services company Asteco.
Under the deal, Emrill will provide Oceana with security services which include surveillance, CCTV operations, patrolling and access control.
The contract will also deliver Emrill’s highly trained and reputed Concierge service to the community providing residents with reception services, local and community information, said Jon Simmonds, Owners’ Association member at the Oceana, Palm Jumeirah.
"The Interim Owners Association Board, Asteco and Seven Tides conducted an exhaustive selection process before deciding upon Emrill," he revealed.
"They offered vast experience of managing and securing large community environments and crucially offered all stakeholders a flexible and carefully tailored solution to meet our exacting requirements. Although Emrill personnel have only been on site a short time the positive impact of their presence has been immediate," Simmonds added.
Asteco manages the Oceana development which is a residential and resort community located on the Palm Jumeirah with private beach access and panoramic views, providing its residents with luxury, convenience and privacy in the setting of sweeping ocean, marina and tropical garden views.
John Stevens, director of property management for Asteco said “In selecting Emrill we are confident we have found the right partner to enhance the life of the community and its residents. Emrill offered a bespoke service proposal for our consideration that clearly differentiated their services from their competitors and we look forward to working with them in the months and years to come.”
Emrill said it has a workforce of over 4,000 skilled staff that support its vast portfolio of clients from all business and commerce sectors, offering a full range of asset and FM services.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum