$2.66m Bahrain road completed
Manama, July 11, 2012
The Ministry of Works has announced the completion of a BD1 million ($2.66 million) development project of Al Ghoos Road in Busaiteen.
The road aims to improve traffic flow, increase road capacity, reduce congestion and enhance road safety standards, said a Ministry statement.
It involved rebuilding of the road and converting it into a two-lane dual carriageway with low-lying pavements on both sides for pedestrians and car parks.
Traffic lights were also installed at the junction of the road, added the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abyaar announces Dubai project delivery
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Arabtec workers end strike; dispute 'resolved'
- Bahrain launches project for 4,500 homes
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure
- Better Homes releases property guides
- Drake & Scull clinches $461m Saudi contract
- Obayashi-HBK venture wins Doha project deal
- Bahrain halts digging at housing project site