Durrat in Golden Tulip villa tie-up
Manama, July 4, 2012
Durrat Al Bahrain, the kingdom's largest planned luxury residential, commercial and tourist resort development, has signed a partnership with Golden Tulip Hotels to manage up to a 100 resort villas at the exclusive gated community.
Golden Tulip, ranked as the second largest hotel group in Europe and operating 60 hotels and resorts in the Middle East and Africa region, will start operating the resort villas by the end of 2012.
Durrat Al Bahrain chief executive officer Jassim Al Jowder said the partnership with Golden Tulip to manage the villa resort segment of the project comes as part of the management's endeavour to make Durrat Al Bahrain a luxury destination to visitors, providing all types of facilities and services such as beach access, swimming pools, recreational and sporting facilities to end users and tourists.
'We have signed with one of the most well-known luxury hotel chains in Bahrain,' he said.
'Golden Tulip has a reputable expertise in managing hotels and resorts in the region.
'The association will allow Golden Tulip to manage, market and operate the resort's inner villas,' he added.
Golden Tulip Hotels' vice-president and Mena region managing director Dr Amine Moukarzel said they are looking forward to starting operations at Durrat Al Bahrain.
'We are also proud to be part of this prestigious project and will exert our best efforts to manage the resort villas according to the highest international standards with a local flavour. 'This new venture will be an asset to our portfolio,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed