R&M launches new office in Saudi
Riyadh, June 28, 2012
Swiss cabling specialist Reichle & De Massari (R&M) has announced the opening of its new Saudi office in Riyadh in line with its regional expansion strategy.
Company owner and executive board member, Martin Reichle was present for the inauguration of the company’s first Saudi office as well as to strengthen ties with members of the Saudi business community.
The official launch was held at the Sheraton Riyadh in the presence of Swiss Ambassador to Saudi Peter Reinhardt.
To complement R&M’s new sales office, the company will establish an assembly facility in Riyadh and has increased its sales force in Dammam and Jeddah to effectively cover the eastern and western parts of the country, said Reichle.
Present in the region for over 14 years, the Swiss company is one of the top three structured cabling players in the Middle East and Africa, having executed numerous network infrastructure projects throughout Saudi Arabia and the region.
At the event, R&M also recognized its business partners in the enterprise and telecom market segments, along with major end users in the Kingdom.
Reichle said the new Riyadh office will effectively meet the growing demand for the Swiss company’s innovative copper and fiber range.
“The Kingdom’s opportunities in the IT sector are very significant and underscores the country’s farsightedness and long term vision. We’re extremely pleased to be contributing to the country’s growth,” he noted.
Jean-Pierre Labry, the executive VP, R&M Middle East and Africa said, “Customer demand is one of the key drivers behind our expansion as we’re witnessing an uptake in IT spending in Saudi Arabia. Nearly every industry vertical is now investing heavily in network infrastructure to satisfy current and future broadband needs at the enterprise and end user level.”
“As part of our customer-focused approach of having a strong local presence, we’ve opened a new Saudi office to ensure the product delivery speed, quality, and reliability R&M is renowned for is carried through,” he added.
R&M develops and produces cabling solutions for communications networks and has its own marketing organizations in over 30 countries. It has earned a reputation as a quality leader with its excellent copper and fiber optical products.
Manzoor Ali, the managing director, R&M Saudi said, 'Our objective is not to move a Box, but to offer customized solutions designed to fit customer requirements. This philosophy, coupled with our award winning product portfolio has consistently made us one of the region’s market leaders.”-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals