DFC launches freehold home sales
Dubai, June 27, 2012
Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate (AFGRE) has announced the first release of 24 newly-completed town homes in the third phase of Al Badia Residences at Dubai Festival City (DFC).
DFC is the first creek side, mixed-use waterfront community that boasts of the finest residential, shopping, dining, leisure & entertainment, international hotels, schools, golf course, automotive park and offices, said a statement from project developer AFGRE.
The DFC project is drawing on the increasing demand for high-end residences in Dubai, it added.
Offering freehold properties for the first time provides existing tenants at Dubai Festival City a much sought-after opportunity to purchase a property in one of the city’s finest residential communities, said a senior official.
Ian Plumley, the general manager, property sales at DFC said: “Phase 3 in Al Badia complements the first two phases completed some 5 years ago, but this new addition heralds the start of a new phase for AFGRE, who previously only leased Townhomes and apartments within Dubai Festival City.
Plumley pointed out that Dubai was now firmly on a growth track, reflected in the increasing demand for property in established neighbourhoods like the Festival City.
'The distinctive experience, coupled with its close proximity to the waterfront shopping mall Festival Centre, the Universal American School and Deira International School, InterContinental and Crowne Plaza hotels and Al Badia Golf Course have created a strong demand for properties within DFC and we are now in a position to address this opportunity,' he stated.
The prices of Al Badia Residences phase 3 units start from Dh4.8 million and they are now ready for occupation, said Plumley.
Al Badia Residences Phase 3 has three types of Townhomes which comprise 4 & 5 bedrooms. The architecturally distinct and Mediterranean-style Townhomes range from 3,800 sq ft and 5,100 sq ft and each has a dedicated landscaped garden.
In addition, two apartment buildings, a community pool and a children’s playground are under construction, thus enhancing this new community within the already popular Al Badia Residences.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects