Dorma launches new door operators
Dubai, June 24, 2012
Dubai-based Dorma Gulf, a leader in door technology systems and allied products, has introduced new modular electromechanical swing door operators certified for use on fire and smoke check doors.
The new generation operators Dorma ED 100 and ED 250 come in a compact slender “contour” design with powerful units tailor-made especially for profile framed doors. The door operators have stood the test of working flawlessly in extreme weather conditions, from the harshest desert temperatures of the Middle East to the world famous Ice Hotel in Sweden, a statement said.
Equipped with the integrated power assisted motor function, the new swing door operators ensures high-efficiency power supply with a reduced energy consumption in the no-load mode by 20 per cent and by 73 per cent in partial load range. The operators have been very well received by those who have physical disabilities.
Dorma’s ED 100 and ED 250 have been integrated with an automatic wind load control system in full energy mode, thereby making the operators suitable for application, be it the exterior doors that are subjected to varying wind loads or the interior doors separating rooms where different pressure prevails.
The system recognises the wind loads and adjusts through its inbuilt intelligence system.
The operator has an interface that makes the system upgradeable by just plugging in the required module, thereby fulfilling all required needs by the same operator, according to the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna