Dorma launches new door operators
Dubai, June 24, 2012
Dubai-based Dorma Gulf, a leader in door technology systems and allied products, has introduced new modular electromechanical swing door operators certified for use on fire and smoke check doors.
The new generation operators Dorma ED 100 and ED 250 come in a compact slender “contour” design with powerful units tailor-made especially for profile framed doors. The door operators have stood the test of working flawlessly in extreme weather conditions, from the harshest desert temperatures of the Middle East to the world famous Ice Hotel in Sweden, a statement said.
Equipped with the integrated power assisted motor function, the new swing door operators ensures high-efficiency power supply with a reduced energy consumption in the no-load mode by 20 per cent and by 73 per cent in partial load range. The operators have been very well received by those who have physical disabilities.
Dorma’s ED 100 and ED 250 have been integrated with an automatic wind load control system in full energy mode, thereby making the operators suitable for application, be it the exterior doors that are subjected to varying wind loads or the interior doors separating rooms where different pressure prevails.
The system recognises the wind loads and adjusts through its inbuilt intelligence system.
The operator has an interface that makes the system upgradeable by just plugging in the required module, thereby fulfilling all required needs by the same operator, according to the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract