Colourful Bahrain guide for kids launched
Manama, June 18, 2012
Bahrain Ministry of Works has unveiled the “Bahrain Colouring Tour,” a book designed to familiarize small children with the main landmarks, public roads and causeways that link up different parts of the Kingdom.
The first colouring book of its kind to be published in the Kingdom, 'Bahrain Colouring Tour,' was presented by Yousuf Amin of the Knowledge Management to Waleed Yousuf Al Saie, the undersecretary of Ministry of Works.
It is useful as a tool that makes them better acquainted with their country and cultivates their feeling of patriotism at an early age.
Besides it can also act as a guidebook for younger foreign visitors who come to Bahrain and who keep beautiful memories of the unique landmarks and places of interest that they visit.
The author has been keen on translating the names of 30 landmarks in this book into both English and French ensuring that they have educational benefits for children in government and private schools, said Al Saie at the book launch.
The undersecretary praised the author for his efforts in producing this book and wishes him the best in his future endeavours.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna