Mena Capital unveils new project at Beirut fair
Beirut, June 3, 2012
Mena Capital, a leading real estate developer in Lebanon, launched its first gated community project Belle Casa during the recently concluded Beirut International Property Fair.
Bella Casa is the first gated community to be built in the heart of Beirut, a statement said.
The project, which consists of three towers, is surrounded by over 5,000 sq m of landscaped areas and ample amenities in the quiet and highly accessible Adlieh neighborhood of Ashrafieh.
Bella Casa combines urban reach to serene yet modern living requirements and wishes of executives and professionals.
Nabil Sawabini, chairman and CEO of Mena Capital, said: “Bella Casa brings a new dimension to real estate in Lebanon as it will cater to the needs and desires of the targeted buyers. Given its strategic and secluded site, Bella Casa is aimed to provide an escape from the city inside the city.”
“The gated community of Bella Casa will boast state-of-the-art facilities including a running track, a full-fledged gym, swimming pools and a playground. Furthermore, we were anxious to provide a modern architecture and quality materials and construction, which is not the norm for smaller apartments.
“We aim to bring our tenants functionally laid out apartments and lofts enjoying premium finishing. At Bella Casa, we are also focused on adopting eco-friendly technologies and facilities especially in the areas of heating and waste management,” he added.
Mena Capital is set to break ground at Bella Casa’s site in early June 2012 and plans to deliver the project in the second half of 2015. There will be ample parking and storage rooms for residents and guests, the statement said.
Buyers can choose among one-, two- or three-bedroom apartments ranging from 120 sq m to 264 sq m and two- to three-bedroom lofts and penthouses ranging from 184 sq m to 389 sq m.
Mena Capital has partnered with Bank Audi to provide personalized and competitive financing schemes with comfortable repayment schedules. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings