Luxury housing project opens in Bahrain
Manama, May 27, 2012
Fontana Towers, a $136 million luxurious living project comprising four towers and 400 apartments on the Juffair waterfront in Bahrain, has been officially opened for living.
The tower was inaugurated by Sheikh Hisham Abdulrahman Al Khalifa, governor of Ministry of the Interior Capital Governorate in the presence of top officials of Bahrain-based mortgage finance provider Sakana Holistic Housing Solutions and the project developer The Developers including Anayat Jaberi Jamal and Abdrabalnabi Ahmed Almaa.
Fontana Towers is a symbol of luxury and modern living comprising studios, one, two and three bedroom apartments and exclusive penthouses in four interconnected skyscrapers.
Its key features include ladies spa, temperature-controlled indoor pool, hydrotherapy pool, communal outdoor swimming pool with sundeck, health club, tennis, basketball and squash courts, indoor games room, kids play area, mini-theatre, restaurant, fully equipped business centre and convenience stores.
Commenting on the launch, Abdul Ghaffar Al Kooheji, the director of The Developers said: 'We take this opportunity to thank the contractors, suppliers and business partners who have completed the project successfully despite delays due to challenging market conditions over the past few years.'
'We are very pleased to have set a new benchmark in property development with Fontana Towers adding to the sky line of Bahrain.We believe the development will be a popular choice for Bahrainis, Expatriates and GCC nationals,' Al Kooheji remarked.
'We are thankful to Sakana for providing property consulting service and mortgage finance to this project. We are very grateful to the government authorities for providing utmost support and cooperation during construction of the development,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals