Nass receives compressor units for Bahrain project
Manama, May 14, 2012
Bahrain-based Nass Commercial said it has received the first shipment of the Kaeser Compressor units for deployment at the Arab Shipbuilding and Repair Yard Company.
The work on the compressed air station began in December last year as part of Asry’s North development phase-1 infrastructure project, said a statement from Nass Commercial, a branch of leading construction group Nass Corporation.
The project is the culmination of an $188 million facilities expansion programme at Asry and is being handled jointly by Nass Contracting as the main contractor and consultants Royal Haskoning as the engineer.
The agreement for the compress unit was concluded between Nass contracting and Nass commercial a prime Nass sub-contractor dealing in a wide range of construction material and equipment.
Part of the company’s contract with Asry involves the design, supply and installation of 8 Kaesar compressor units at the air compressor station, said a senior official.
Kaeser Compressors, a leading manufacturer and global provider of compressed air and vacuum products boasts of a line of compressed air products and offers solutions from small applications to very large systems.
Primarily used for pneumatic tools, sandblasting, painting and cleaning the FSD 571 units will deliver 371.2m3/min @ 12 bar and will be controlled by a Kaeser Sam 8/4 (Sigma Air Manager) controller.
'Nowadays compressed air is virtually used in all production and automated processes,' remarked Bashar Nass, the general manager of Nass Commercial.
'Nass Commercial is reputed for providing customers with efficient compressed air solutions that are specially tailored to suit their exact needs with Kaeser’s comprehensive range of products,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed