Diyar Homes starts Bahrain villas sale
Manama, April 29, 2012
Diyar Homes villas that follow five different interior themes - El Daneh, El Bahar, El Nakhlah, El Sedrah and Al Looz - will go on sale next week, said the Bahrain-based company.
The developer called upon the prospective buyers to pay a visit to the site to view mock-up villas starting from today.
Diyar Homes is an ideal integrated residential community which includes all the living amenities that ensure a modern Bahraini lifestyle to its residents.
It will feature villas under interior themes, El Daneh, El Bahar, El Nakhlah, El Sedrah and Al Looz.
"Diyar Homes is a highly strategic development that addresses the increasing affordable residential demand in Bahrain," remarked Diyar Homes chairman Abdulhakeem Alkhayyat.
"It is targeted and has emerged as one of the most exciting property offerings in the kingdom for this high-potential market segment as it features a select range of modern facilities and lifestyle options," said Alkhayyat, who is also the managing director and chief executive of KFH-Bahrain.
Diyar Homes is expected to be a significant architectural landmark as it will provide state-of-the-art designs and a range of amenities that will meet clients' expectations and price range.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed