AMA seals $1.4m deal with Bramco
Manama, April 26, 2012
AMA Motors, part of the Ahmed Mansoor Al A'ali Group, yesterday (April 25) signed BD520,000 ($1.4 million) deal with the Bramco Group at gulfBID, the major exhibition for the construction sector in the region.
The deal included excavators, a truck and a Liebherr big wheel leader. And the two companies are looking to close deals on more equipment in the near future which could be worth over BD2 million.
"The Liebherr big wheel leader is the largest loader for mining on the market," said Bramco chairman and chief executive V K Dewan.
"It's not the cheapest on the market but it is the most fuel efficient. It's probably the most expensive but it is the cheapest to run and it is the most environmentally-friendly," he added.
The big wheel loader will be used in Bramco's limestone quarry in Bahrain.
"We have done a lot of business with Bramco and we look to continue doing business with them in the future," said AMA Motors general manager Simon Keen.
The company had a major display of their vehicles outside the exhibition centre and invited more than 200 clients to visit them. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abyaar announces Dubai project delivery
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Arabtec workers end strike; dispute 'resolved'
- Bahrain launches project for 4,500 homes
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure
- Better Homes releases property guides
- Drake & Scull clinches $461m Saudi contract
- Obayashi-HBK venture wins Doha project deal
- Bahrain halts digging at housing project site