CBRE to manage key Bahrain office complex
Manama, April 2, 2012
Bahrain-based Abdulla Yousif Fakhro and Sons have appointed international property specialists CBRE to manage and lease the Fakhro Tower, a prestigious new commercial office complex in capital Manama.
Nearing completion, the tower extends to 30 storeys and provides 19,000 sq m of office accommodation plus ground floor showroom areas and a double height reception lobby.
"Fakhro Tower is in an extremely prominent location, enjoying high visibility from the main Saudi to the Bahrain International Airport highway and close proximity to Bahrain City Centre, the Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the LMRA offices and Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre," said Abdulla Yousif Fakhro and Sons director of business development Abdulla Essam Fakhro.
"We identified the area as an ideal place for our employees to access and work from. We are taking substantial space in the tower for our group of companies, which demonstrates our confidence in the location, in the project, and in Bahrain," he noted.
CBRE senior director of property management Andrew Hinson said the Fakhro Tower is an impressive new generation commercial office tower of impeccable pedigree which will benefit from a very high contemporary specification and prominent location.
"By leveraging these important benefits and with correct positioning in the market by CBRE, the tower will quickly become a must-consider location for new and established office occupiers in the kingdom."
Car parking is arranged over five podium floors to provide more than 400 bays and an industry leading ratio of about one per 50 sq m of commercial office space.
The letable area of each typical floor is 825 sq m sub-divisible by up to four suites per floor.
There are four high-speed passenger lifts, one service lift and a designated lift for the podium car park.
The tower also benefits from an unrivalled level of common area amenities to include full service coffee shop with lounge, well-equipped gymnasium, ladies and gents prayer rooms and catered function/conference rooms.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum