Emrill sponsors top FM conference
Dubai, March 8, 2012
Emrill, a leading UAE-based facilities management (FM) company, has announced its innovation sponsorship at a major upcoming FM conference in Dubai.
The first Middle East Facility Management Association (MEFMA) Annual Conference will be held on March 11 and 12 at Dubai World Trade Centre.
The conference will see over 300 delegates from the region including VIPs and government officials, coming together to learn, share and network about the advances in facilities management throughout the Middle East region.
Ben Churchill, managing director, Emrill said: “As a founding member of MEFMA, Emrill’s participation in this event as Innovation Sponsor reaffirms our commitment to the Industry. In an ever evolving industry, Emrill offers world class facilities services implementing innovative technologies and methods to provide our customers with quality services that are cost effective and environmentally friendly.”
The award-winning facilities management company was the first to offer services online allowing for a simplified customer experience and service which provides clients with the most convenient solutions.
The MEFMA Annual Conference is playing host to many international speakers including Donald Trump, Greg Lindsay and Alain Robert "Spiderman", to provide valuable insights into an industry that is expanding at an exceptional pace. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Oman invites bids for key airport project