Tasweek partners with UK group
Dubai, March 4, 2012
Abu Dhabi-based Tasweek Real Estate Marketing and Development, a leading property advisor and solutions provider, said it has signed a co-operation agreement with UK's Sefre Architects + Research Group (Sarg).
International project manager Sarg has offices in London and Moscow and facilitates joint venture partnerships between American, British and Russian companies in the oil, gas, and construction sectors.
It also assists in all aspects of real estate development, from master planning to project completion.
Under the terms of the pact, Sarg will offer turnkey architectural consultancy, engineering and project management services to Tasweek’s clients and partners. SARG will also provide key cost- and time-saving technologies and conduct presentations to dignitaries and investors.
Tasweek will in turn prepare proposals for potential investors for Sarg’s products and services, provide development and financial management services for projects or contracts derived directly or indirectly by the UK group and create JVs whenever contractually required outside of the UAE.
'Our agreement with Sarg will enable us to infuse innovation, enhance efficiencies and optimize the end user experience,' remarked Masood Al Awar, the CEO of Tasweek Real Estate Marketing & Development.
'This is a major development as we want to bring strategic partners onboard to complement our $250 million property portfolio which we are about to complete. Sarg’s global expertise will definitely give a big boost to the credibility and quality of our offerings,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show
- Summit to spotlight green building issues
- Cluttons to launch new brand in 2014
- Abu Dhabi’s project spend ‘to top $100bn’
- Israel, Jordan and Palestine ink landmark water deal
- Bahrain wastewater treatment plant upgraded
- Depa names new board directors
- Work to start on new Bahrain social centre
- Indian developer to open Dubai office