Tasweek partners with UK group
Dubai, March 4, 2012
Abu Dhabi-based Tasweek Real Estate Marketing and Development, a leading property advisor and solutions provider, said it has signed a co-operation agreement with UK's Sefre Architects + Research Group (Sarg).
International project manager Sarg has offices in London and Moscow and facilitates joint venture partnerships between American, British and Russian companies in the oil, gas, and construction sectors.
It also assists in all aspects of real estate development, from master planning to project completion.
Under the terms of the pact, Sarg will offer turnkey architectural consultancy, engineering and project management services to Tasweek’s clients and partners. SARG will also provide key cost- and time-saving technologies and conduct presentations to dignitaries and investors.
Tasweek will in turn prepare proposals for potential investors for Sarg’s products and services, provide development and financial management services for projects or contracts derived directly or indirectly by the UK group and create JVs whenever contractually required outside of the UAE.
'Our agreement with Sarg will enable us to infuse innovation, enhance efficiencies and optimize the end user experience,' remarked Masood Al Awar, the CEO of Tasweek Real Estate Marketing & Development.
'This is a major development as we want to bring strategic partners onboard to complement our $250 million property portfolio which we are about to complete. Sarg’s global expertise will definitely give a big boost to the credibility and quality of our offerings,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed