Al Reyadah wins Abu Dhabi villas contract
Dubai, February 14, 2012
UAE-based Al Reyadah said it has won the maintenance contract for 19 luxury villas owned by B2B Hotels & Properties, a joint venture between Abu Dhabi TDIC and Al Fahim Group.
As per the contract, Al Reyadah will provide round-the-clock maintenance service to the 19 villas at B2B area in Abu Dhabi.
The B2B complex is half a million square feet development that includes AAA commercial tower, the Fairmont Bab Al Bahr Hotel and 19 contemporary villas, strategically located at the mainland gateway to the UAE capital.
Al Reyadah won the contract for its technical expertise and full dedication, in addition to the round-the-clock technical support, said a senior official.
Yassar Abdul Wahid, director of Lease and Marketing, B2B Hotels and Properties said, "We require high level cooling systems that are reliable and continuous. It took us sometime to find the right partner that will provide us with the quality of service that adheres to the standards that our tenants require."
Mohammed Swairjo, the general manager of Al Reyadah said, “Being appointed by such a reputable company demonstrates that we have succeeded in communicating our superior customer experience that very few cooling companies can offer in the UAE.”
"Al Reyadah is a specialised AC contracting and management company that works across different sectors, including hospitals, schools, universities, sportive clubs, factories, residential units, offices and other facilities," he added. -TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract