Cluttons launches new networking platform
Manama, February 12, 2012
Cluttons, the leading property firm that is currently celebrating its 35th year of business in the Kingdom, has announced the launch of Bred (Bahrain Real Estate Drinks), an after work networking platform.
Bred has been created by the Clutton team with the objective of encouraging and assisting communication and dialogue within the real estate industry, with the ultimate goal of increasing transparency while offering a platform to facilitate business.
Cluttons will be hosting the inaugural event for real estate professionals across the capital Manama on February 29, said a company statement.
The event is aimed to specifically target the real estate industry and professionals in the Capital, and by invitation, will be open to a wide audience to architects, construction firms and investment houses.
After a short presentation by the host, guests will have the opportunity to engage with key market players, make new contacts and generally stay up to date on industry news.
Similar to other events held in the UAE and the wider gulf region, this is the first time the meeting of like-minded property people, will come together under a social agenda, with this months' event hosted and sponsored by Cluttons.
Bred will then take place on the last Wednesday of every other month, with each event enjoying a separate industry sponsor.
Harry Goodson-Wickes, the country head of Cluttons Bahrain said he hoped the event will be well received and welcomed within the community.
“We at Cluttons are pleased to be able to facilitate this event for our industry peers and associates. It is important to encourage opportunities to engage with our stakeholders and counterparts, and the team and I are proud to be bringing this event to Bahrain for the first time,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals